Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

SLJ - Week 1 - Day 1 - Activity 1 Explorers

these are the foods i would take if i was stuck somewhere and i might starve overnight and at daytime. 

1. i would take lots of canned foods before my other foods runs out and i starve in hunger.
2. i would take lots of Iodine pills so i can stay healthy and not run out of drink supplies because my body needs lot of water and getting it from the ocean is the best choice. 
3. i would take ice creams and ice blocks to cool me down when i'm at a hot place ill eat all of it before it melt.
4. i would take lots of fruit like watermelon and other fruit because i love fruit like mango and peach lot other fruit.
5. i would take a very yummy treat like cake,biscuits or chocolate so i can eat something yummy when i am stuck in a deserted island or the beach.
6. i would take some takeaway foods like KFC,McDonald others takeaway foods and cold drinks and frozen drinks.
7. i would take some vegetables just to stay very healthy when i am eating lots of unhealthy foods that i'm taking.
8. i would take Fruit Kebab cause it's healthy and I can grill them.
9. i would take chips to because i like eating some Doritos and other chips to eat that is very yummy. 
10. i would take extra food just encase there might be people stuck there too and they will starve i will provide them with food and water. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tupou,

    My name is Mani and I am going to be joining you on the Summer Learning Journey as a blog commenter. I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020.

    This year I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs, especially because I have visited a few of the schools in your cluster. I am really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time with my family and hanging out with my friends. I also love to exercise and write songs in my spare time. What do you like to do in your spare time?

    Congratulations on completing your first activity of the Summer Learning journey! I really like the way you have set out your writing and made a proper list for the “Setting Sail” activity. I am super impressed that you have included reasons why you would take the food and how thoughtful they are. I also thought it was very clever of you too add canned foods to your list! By adding some bright colours or a few pictures of the food items to your blog post I think it would really catch people’s attention.

    Keep up the great work Tupou :)

    Nga mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.