Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

SLJ - Day 5 - Activity 3

The name of the person is: Elon reeve Musk

Elon reeve musk is a Business owner, inventor and an investor. Elon musk is a CEO and CTO of space X. Elon musk’s work has impressed people live with cars like a Tesla car. The Tesla car has helped a lot of people around the world. People likes driving in Tesla cars because it is a more safer car for them to drive in. Elon musk is opening his new invention which is the cyber-truck.
Image result for TeslaImage result for Tesla

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tupou,

    It is lovely to meet you! Well done on starting your summer learning journey! I am happy that you are coming on this journey with me. This is my second year being a blogger commenter and I have just completed my degree to become a teacher. I am really excited to get started!

    Elon Musk is so interesting don’t you think, he is incredibly smart. I quite often see Tesla cars when I’m driving but they don’t make any noise. Which car is your favourite car of Elon Musks? I think my favourite is the one on the left.

    Keep up the great work, you are really doing such an awesome job! You have officially finished the teaser week! I cannot wait to allocate you points when week 1 starts on the 16th December (next Monday).

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Georgia for commenting on my blog. my favorite Tesla car is the one on the left too i hope have a great holiday and merry Christmas.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.